Witcher

2 posters

Go down

Witcher  Empty Witcher

Post by Vilgefortz Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:36 pm

Witcher has become quite famous for its books, games and now TV series. Yes, it is true that lots of people are not so happy with its adaptation because they are influenced with WOKE and LGBT propaganda..

However, if we keep to the books lore, we can truly enjoy the beauty of it. For instance, my favorite character is Vilgefortz because he is the most powerful character there. He is quite sick and mad due to his pursuit for knowledge and power. To be fair, his acts are horrific and twisted.

But, I always loved powerful characters and what I really disliked is when all authors have to make good to win. I mean, come on. In real life evil wins most of the time.
Vilgefortz
Vilgefortz
AdministratorPackage Team LeaderPackage Team

Cash : 693

Back to top Go down

Witcher  Empty Re: Witcher

Post by ExplorerEvan Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:39 am

Loved the Netflix series, Henry Cavill was meant to play the Witcher.

Vilgefort was definitely a very driven (and villainous) character in the Witcher, not sure I liked him
ExplorerEvan
ExplorerEvan

Cash : 145

https://forumexplorers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilgefortz Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:51 am

ExplorerEvan wrote:Loved the Netflix series, Henry Cavill was meant to play the Witcher.  

Vilgefort was definitely a very driven (and villainous) character in the Witcher, not sure I liked him

Vilgefortz is, by my standards, an amazing character. Of course, he is a madman, and those who read books can fully understand the extent of how wild his experiments were, even to little girls. A man with no remorse. All books must have villain, and he is a perfect one.
Vilgefortz
Vilgefortz
AdministratorPackage Team LeaderPackage Team

Cash : 693

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum