AForum :: Advertising Forum Seeking Staff

Go down

AForum :: Advertising Forum Seeking Staff  Empty AForum :: Advertising Forum Seeking Staff

Post by Sir Chivas™ Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:10 pm

We're still looking for staff members to help out. Please keep in mind its volunteer work, but if we do grow I can consider a payroll. Please send me a private message here if you're interested, if not create an account there and PM any of the administrators but preferably to AF-Founder.

Staff :
Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Moderator Team LeaderCommunity Team

Cash : 362

Back to top Go down

AForum :: Advertising Forum Seeking Staff  Empty Re: AForum :: Advertising Forum Seeking Staff

Post by Sir Chivas™ Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:42 am

In search of some beta testers. Working on improving AForum and I need fresh set of eyes. You can PM here if you're interested.
Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™

Back to top Go down

AForum :: Advertising Forum Seeking Staff  Empty Re: AForum :: Advertising Forum Seeking Staff

Post by Sir Chivas™ Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:25 am

Come check out our new theme and forum version: AwesomeBB. There's still bugs and errors being fixed so please be patient. If you are part of the forum and you happen to still see bugs and errors, please report them here: https://www.aforums.org/t389-topic-only-bugs-glitches-or-miscodes
Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Chivas™ Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:20 pm

We are soon going to remove and update the Link Directory Center that way advertising will be much easier. You'll also won't be needing 5 posts anymore in order for you to advertise.
Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™

Vilgefortz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum